The Order Of Applying Skincare Products
Have you ever wondered about what comes first, what comes last and the general order of things when it comes to applying skincare products and taking care of your skin? The order matters and here we're sharing a basic day & night routine.
1. Cleanser - wash your face with your favorite gentle cleanser to start your day! The Balm by Souffle beauty provides a nourishing yet thorough cleanse.
2. Toner - some people don’t believe in using toners but some people can’t live without it. Toners help the skin’s pH level balance out from the cleansers. The Potion by Souffle beauty has been scientifically formulated to achieve this its with probiotic and antioxidant enriched formula.
3. Serum - find one with the active ingredients toward your skin goals. The Elixir by Souffle beauty is supercharged with active ingredients to accelerate skin recovery and give you that glow.
4. Moisturizer - extra hydration for your skin to protect from dirt and pollution.
5. Sunscreen - don’t leave home without it!
Night time routine is a bit longer than the day time. You want to make sure the products you are applying are repairing your skin while you are asleep.
1. Cleanser - wash your face before you hit the hay. Some even recommending double cleansing if you’ve used makeup to ensure that your skin is clean and to remove excess dirt / makeup.
2. Toner - to help cleanse your face fully and start the process of absorbing your skin care’s active ingredients.
3. Serum / essence / boosters - you’ll want to use something with high potency to help rejuvenate your skin overnight! This should be like a treatment for your skin.
4. Eye cream - The skin underneath your eyes is very thin which means it needs special treatment.
5. Moisturizer - you’ll need to use a moisturizer to seal it all in. Let your skin soak up all that goodness.
Hope this helps, share with us your routine! Or if you have any queries, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org