Summer Skincare Routine
Summer is a few short months away (although for us it’s always summer here…) we’re going to go through some easy summer skin care regimes that you should have.
When the weather is hot, you tend to sweat more in and produce more oil. Your daily skincare regime should (at the very least) look like this:
- Daily cleanser (if you have very oily skin, you could switch to a gel or foam cleanser during the summer to ‘dry’ your skin out a little bit!)
- Light moisturizer / serum (you want to use one that is lightweight and not cakey)
- SPF SPF SPF (I look for water based so they’re a bit lighter for my skin)
- Re-apply SPF during the day if you’ve wiped it off / sweat it off.
This should be your basic regimen before you leave your house!
For the evening:
- Daily cleanser
- Repair serum
- Hydrating moisturizer
- Sheet masks if you’ve been out in the sun for a long time and need a heavier boost.