Review on Magnetic Liner & Lash (Ardell)
Have you seen those magnetic eyelash ads out there? We sure have and it looks magical. Imagine a world where you won't need to go through eyelash extensions or suffer through the pain of gluing on your falsies? We don't ask for much 😅
After so many instagram ad temptations, we finally caved and bought a pair. Here's our review of Ardell's Magnetic Liner & Lash.
*Note that we do not have any association with any brands, this is purely our own opinion.
What does it come with?
- One small angled brush
- One pot of black eyeliner
- One pair of false eyelashes with magnets
How do I use it?
- Using the angled brush, scoop out (a tiiiiny) bit of eyeliner and draw as you normally would
- While it's still semi-damp, place the eyelashes on the eyeliner!
- ITS SO EASY TO PUT ON - there are really no words on how easy the application is. Fool-proof!
- Full lash look as if you had lash extensions or no different than falsies
- Different lash styles available
- Price is affordable, the eye liner will last for ages and it's reusable if you care for it properly.
- Quite durable when it comes to wind, didn't fall off but had to adjust it slightly.
- Not sweat resistant, will fall off or droop at the sides
> This was a huge one for us considering we live in the heat - we'd say this product isn't suitable for beach parties etc but great for winters and easy day outs.
Overall: 8/10 - we'll definitely buy it again but just not as suitable if you're going to be outside in the heat all day.
Have you tried it? What do you think?